Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Believe it or Not?!

Welcome Baaacckkk!!!!

after 3 months lately...i never visited my blog...my home of words...
and i promise you all that i'll keep writing...writing my experiances for these 3 months..hihi...

i don't know how to start..
but this quote maybe will be a Good Opening:
"Keep the DREAM ALIVE...Don't let it DIE!"

it's TRUE and i BELIEVE it!
why..? here's the whole stories...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five years ago...in a Mission Converence from Youth Networking, God gaves me passion for mission field. He gaves AFRICA for me. It was GREAT and mades me confused at the same time. i thought it just an ordinary feeling...young people emotion...But i promised God to keep praying until He answered the vision.

i pray for this thing about two years.
then i didn't remember again.

Last year...exactly on June 2009 (i already join Manna Project ministry), my leader Peter Kwee talked to me in a prayer meeting. He said,"We have a plan to go to South Africa next year, for a World Cup Mission Outreach...so, you need thinking hardly to make a Great Design."
I was surprised on that day. I just thought.."O God, this is my dream...go to Africa."
I talked to myself..."Yulia, you need to pray for this first before you take it so deep."

The time has gone...and God opened the way each by each...
till on February 2010...we met the wrong connection..and the project almost canceled.
you know what....i did really disappointed...:'(

a week before my birthday on the monthly meeting, i talked to the rest of the team...that i would keep praying till God answer this dream.
Peter also said that i must beg to God, praying to Heaven and keep fasting.
i took the challenge and i did it.

Feb 25th 2010 was my Bday.
i pray to God...i have 3 things as my prayer and one of those was i beg Him to open the door of South Africa and sending us a Project Manager for this project. i also wrote the criterias of him. The dateline was on March 2010.
"You need to open the way or just close it and give us a sign." i said to God.

March 2010, God really answered my prayer.
He sent us someone from Netherland, Bastian his name.
The criteria was exactly like i was pray before.
and at the same time, He opened the door of South Africa.
From Capetown, He connected us with Ps.Why and Marina. Great Person in there.
Awsome!!

April 2010,
God remind me about the vision 5 years ago. i just cried aloud. How could it be?
and a little moment that mades...i had said to my friend either in 5 years ago that i would going to South Africa 5 years later....and now i've been there, friend...

June 6th - July 6th
i was in Capetown, South AFrica for World Cup Mission Outreaches.
This is GREAT! This is what God was done in my life.
(i'll write the stories later)

Now, i'm back to Indonesia...and still didn't believe it!
DREAM DO COME TRUE!

believe it or not, God's Vision for us is ALIVE!
you just need to take the first step to BELIEVE it with your whole heart and it will become true.

This is HISTORY. This was created by God.
This is my GREAT EXPERIENCE with God, Jesus Christ.

BELIEVE IT or NOT?!


No comments: