Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Next Destination

I love Travelling!
and one of my greatest dreams is go travelling around the world.
i don't know why, i love being away from home.
for me, this world is not my home. i just go travel from one place to another one.
till my time comin back to my heavenly home.


As a young person, i'm still new new newbie in the travel world.
Even i never go around to the every place in my country.
Yes, Indonesia is my country. Its too big and there's so many interesting places to go.
If you don't believe me. Just come here and we'll go travel together. haha..


back.
I was wrote on my dream book. The most places i want to be there at least once in my lifetime are South Africa, Israel, France, China, San Fransisco, Eroupe.
And the rest of the world are just a bonus.
Believe it or not, i live my dreams.
I've been to South Africa and Israel.
Maybe its too small for you guys, but i'll tell you the stories behind why i could be there.
you'll know its not because of me. It was God!


So, i can' wait for the next trip. I've been there. In my dream few years ago.
I'm so Excited!
How about you?


Where have you been?
Where's your next destination?
Let's share!


Love ;)

No comments: