Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stronger!!


Hi...!
Still remember my story about my 1st Israel Trip? oops...did i post it here?
ah...i even don't remember...haha...sorry...
okay, i'll share it here.

i was pray for Israel Trip on September 2009.
i don't remember exactly, but i was pray so hard. Together with Liza n Cynthia. They're two sisters of mine. I love them so much.
i never been there on that day and goin there is one of my greatest dream. 
i pray so hard and spent my money. i knew it wouldn't enough.
i need miracle to take me there.

About four months later, i just spent 800 USD and the trip price was 2400 USD. it just 1/3 part of. It was insane and full of risks as well. But i told God, if You want me to get there, You'll open the way no matter what and how. I want to see miracle happens.

Two weeks before the trip.
They said i'm in. OMG! i couldn't believe it! Really.....!! How come? i don't know till now. Even i don't have any cent in my pocket. i need to buy these and those. i just cried out loud. Once again i pray to God, You're already open the main gate, now it's time to open all the way. i'll see the whole MIRACLE.

A week to go.
Suddenly my aunt sent me 500 USD. Even she couldn't know about this trip.
it was surprised me and i called it the Second Miracle after.

Two days to go - Travel Briefing
i forgot to buy a lipgloss. the thing is i didn't have any time more to do that.
and you know what, someone just got back from USA and she gaves me something. when i opened....yes! LIPGLOSS! i cried out.
i called it the Third Miracle.

Miracle by miracle was comin up and i see God within.
i never expected for the worst ever.
cz i know He'll never shame on me.
even the tiny thing, He take care of me.

A day before The BIG day.
Liza said we'll not going to. i laugh. she said it once again. i'm worried.
i couldn't described it by words actually. The situation was so hard and i confused.
you know what guys, it was an awkward and hardest moment when i couldn't talk to anyone.
What the hell if the trip is really cancelled? What about people said?
How about my mom, whole family, best friends, everyone?
O My God i couldn't stand it if it really happens.
so, where are YOU, God?

i tried to gain my Faith by texting Liza and Cynthia. Hope they'll do the same thing.
They're my Faith Booster fyi. 
But we're all confused and depressed on that day.

i was pray along the night. did packing my stuff. then pray again. cried out loud. till my hands UP and said,
"God, if You want me to passed it, i will do if You're with me. And let me still come to the airport and finished my FAITH. I'll face it till the plane take off."

i finished my prayer and said.. Amen.

4 p.m.
OhLaLa Cafe, Terminal 2, Soekarno Hatta International Airport
my mom was accompanied me there. She didn't know what's the real happen. 
She met Cynthia. They both cried.
My heart cried as well but i show it off with my Big Smile on my cheek.
what an emotional condition.
i really couldn't stand it actually. but i keep SMILING.

5 p.m 

6 p.m - Check in time

7.10 p.m - TAKE OFF.
My heart was broken.
i took my bag and said good bye. i'm going home with my head down.
i couldn't hide my tears. i CRIED out loud.

i was SAD and HAPPY at the same time.
because i finished it very WELL.

and curious what did HE taughts me?
here...

"The SUCCESSFUL of your FAITH is not when you get what you're prayin about. BUT when it's even FAILED, you could still standing like a man and say, I LOVE YOU GOD whatever the circumstances."

i cried out more.
i smile in the mid of tears fall down.
what the sweetest moment i had.

Thank you Lord Jesus..
You're the BEST teacher ever.

Special thank also for Liza and Cynthia.
You both had inspired me to keep in Faith.

and here i am.
STRONGER in FAITH.

Love,
Yulia - Woman of Faith

No comments: