Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

just having fun :')

GOD, can i having lots of fun with YOU?

Entah kenapa malam itu gw bisa kepikiran gitu..
hmm..tanpa bermaksud 'me-manusia-kan" ke-Ilahi-an' Tuhan.
but based on my imagination, HE's a Great God!
He can BE anything or someone that He wants.

After the journey, full of tears..
i just thinking that view months lately,
my life had so much tears..
i don't know what's His Best Plan for me..
He just wants me to Trust Him and Love Him as the way He is..

rasanya...rasanya...too hard to explain by words..
God, can i having lots of fun with YOU?
CAN i ? only YOU and me..
No one else...
no job desc anymore...
NO *CHURCH* bureaucracy!
NO *Annoying People*...anymore..who's *like to tell a lies about me*...!


just laughing out together...telling the funniest stories..
cryin out...dancing together...sing heavenly songs...
drink glasses of coffee...taking so many photos and upload it to Facebook..
so, others could give it comments and yea...
show them that YOU are really FUNtastic!

After i imagine it,
i just cried on my bed..
and said, 
GOD, i am really happy!
for every tear that fall down..
it's such a FUN time that i had with YOU..

Suddenly,
He said gently,
Where are you when I want to having Fun w/ you, dear?

...no answer...
i cried louder than before...

Sorry for all of YOUR tears that fall down when i have so much fun without YOU.
i didn't meant it...really...

and i close my eyes, and said..
GOD, do YOU want to having lots of Fun with me now? <3>

No comments: