Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Aaargghh...:'(

Aahh....i dont know what happen to me..
almost a week i sat down in front of my macbook and blogging till morning...
i couldn't sleep...uuhh....

yeaa....actually...
there's so many things in my mind and made me think so hard...
too many things and i dont know how to share it...
runaway with reading a book, Bible, blogging and drink so much coffee..
...migrain...huhu..

i can't wait the day i will flying to Bangkok...yeaaa....
i dont know..but i just believe that i will find something/someone in there..
Really....
my life so bored lately...
i always want to mad to every people in my ******..
i can't understand them and so they do...

as my friend said in her note in Facebook,
"I know how it feels when people see us as the bad guy where in fact what we've been trying is to save everything..
Sometime is hard to explain how painful it is to undergo a process where things seem bigger than life, and there is nothing much we can do.."


and i feel it too...huhu....

Aaargghh...:'(

No comments: