Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And Im glad I FAILED..

"Politicians are the same all over. 
They promise to build a bridge even where there's no river"

(my friend said..and i agree w/ him..)

In the last few days,
I've been learning how to NOT TRUST People.

If you don't want to feel disappointed, Never Ever TRUST SOMEONE
because..PEOPLE Never Understanding..Never Listening..
The fact is They're always COMPLAINING..without solution..
"People are the same all over. I'll never trust them anymore."
(I said this..few days ago..when i was very down T.T )

And Im glad I FAILED..
(Thank God)

Sometimes,
We depend on other people as a MIRROR to define us and tell us who we are.
And each REFLECTION makes me like myself a little more.

Is it true?!
I don't really know...
Correct me if i wrong..not COMPLAINing..

I just an ordinary "Yulia" who's learn to become a Great person someday.

No comments: